We believe our mission at NLBC is Connecting Real People to a Real God. If you choose to visit us you will see exactly what we mean! Here you will meet all kinds of people . At any given worship gathering you will cross paths with others who are looking for hope in a world that is often dark. Together we will search the Bible to find answers to life's greatest questions. Our main goal is to help people have transformed lives and relationships through the power of Jesus Christ.
Everyone has some type of compass that guides their decisions. At New Life we call them Core Values, they are the set of biblical boundaries that help us know how to engage in the mission.
At New Life Baptist Church we value -
- Living and proclaiming the truth of God's Word - the Bible. One of our greatest joys and responsibilities is to make sure we present the truth of God's Word in a clear, understandable, and helpful way as people grow closer to God.
- Praising the name of JESUS through worship. Each week we join as a church to lift our voices and prayers to Him. It is the highlight of the week when we gather together and praise his name.
- Sharing the Gospel of Jesus with everyone. We believe no one is beyond the reach of God's love. Anyone who believes the good news about Jesus death, burial and resurrection is forgiven and becomes a child of God. It is only through the blood of Jesus that we can have peace with God.. The message of the Gospel is the greatest story the world can hear and we will use every tool at our disposal to proclaim that message.
- Trusting in the power of prayer. Prayer is our lifeline and our privilege.
- Caring for the hurting and sick in our community. We desire to be a refuge for spiritual healing, help, and hope.
- Discipling for life change. We believe Jesus is the answer for our problems and as we turn to Him we will experience life change. We will seek to train up leaders and unleash our church's potential for helping others change to have their best life.
- Growing in a community of love. We need each other. To promote community we offer small groups, ministry teams, and other simple ways of sharing life together.
- In all these things we are not perfect but we strive to do the best we can with the resources God has given us.